This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BackToSchoolReady #CollectiveBias
Growing up, my family always made it a priority to sit down and eat together. As much as I love the whole idea AND feeling of a sit-down dinner and dessert, we often have activities that clash with each other and make it difficult to enjoy meals together. As a new age mother, I try to be as balanced as I possibly can be! I aim to provide my family with quality ingredients but since I’m always running errands or enjoying activities with my little one, I often look for healthy alternatives and the convenience factor. But, this doesn’t mean I can’t make a little fun dessert (Keep scrolling for more!) once in awhile, especially when dinner is practically taken care of for me! Nestlé products give me options that are made for everyone in the family – “Good Food, Good Life”.
After we enjoyed a long excursion at the Children’s Museum (located in the same mall/shopping complex as Walmart), we walked right over to Walmart and decided to grab BUITONI® Herb Chicken Tortelloni, DREYER’S BUTTERFINGER® Ice Cream, BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cups Share Pack, and finally TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. The latter 3 were for a yummy surprise for after dinner since Momma was saving time on dinner. Good thing all the supplies can be found in the grocery section of Walmart, which makes it doubly easy for a tired Momma and her hungry little boy!
Upon arriving home, my main chore is to unload the groceries and get 5 quarts of water boiling in a pot. After that, it’s all pretty simple! I put my entire BUITONI® Herb Chicken Tortelloni into the boiling water along with a tablespoon of olive oil to keep them from sticking together, and I get the oven preheated as per the package of TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough to 350*.
Unloading the package of TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, I flatten them out with my (clean) hands onto the pizza pan. Leaving some room around the edges in case my cookie decides to spread all the way out.
After the oven is preheated, I place the cookie into the oven and follow the directions on the back of the package and bake for 9 – 10 minutes. Once the cookie is brown, I take it out and allow it to cool until all the way cooled, so that we can move on to the next step of adding ice cream to the top.
Allow the ice cream to soften before you “pound” it on smoothly to create a “sauce”.
Place the BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cups Share Pack on like pepperoni and freeze the dessert until ice cream is hardened to your liking (and to make it easy to cut like a pizza).
In the meantime, your BUITONI® Herb Chicken Tortelloni should be ready and will taste best served piping hot and tossed in pesto. Since the BUITONI® Herb Chicken Tortelloni features rosemary, I like to balance it out with some delicious basil pesto. The amazing herbs blend together to give you a yummy and easy dinner. To give it the right balance, add a little salad that will not only add a little color but additional nutrition.
Once dinner is finished, you can slice your “pizza” and enjoy your dessert! Balanced Mommas unite! We earned it!
- TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- DREYER'S BUTTERFINGER® Ice Cream
- BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cup Share Packs
- Follow the TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip Cookies package and preheat oven as requested.
- Flatten onto the pizza pan with your hands not reaching the ends (in case the cookie decides to spread.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow it to cool until completely cooled.
- Add softened DREYER'S BUTTERFINGER® Ice Cream until it spreads like a sauce.
- Place BUTTERFINGER® Peanut Butter Cup Share Packs on like "pepperoni".
- Freeze until sauce has hardened enough to slice without melting.
- Purchase products
- Take a photo of your receipt, the image must be clear and legible, with the purchase date included and showing the qualified purchase.
- Text NESTLEFAMILY to 35350
- Once confirming you want to participate by responding ‘YES’, you will be prompted to send the image of your receipt.
How will you balance your “Good Food, Good Life” and be #BacktoSchoolReady?