What was in my Beauty Box 5 this month? Glad you asked. Here is what I got!!
– Coastal Scents Eye Shadow: This sample quad (Set 43) includes the colors Mimosa, Deep Cantaloupe, Bright Tangerine, and Volcanic Blast.
– Sally Hansen Salon Effects in Stripe Tease
– Ultraflesh The Gold Standard Mascara in Blackout: This mascara promises to amp up your lashes with its expert wand.
– Softsoap Nutri Serums Vitamin E Body Wash: I hoard body washes! I love them and I also love using them as a stand-in bubble bath when I want a quick soak. This one has Vitamin E pearls to hydrate and also has Omegas 3 and 6 to keep your skin’s moisture all winter long!
– Garnier Fructis Daily Care Fortifying Shampoo: Although this is a shampoo for daily care, I wash my hair every 2 days or every other day. But, this promises that the grapefruit antioxidants and proteins will tame your ‘do and keep them shiny and healthy!
All in all, I will probably use everything in my box! I love getting makeup items rather than body washes/shampoos, as I already know which ones I like for my skin and hair, but I can always use samples for the times in between! I am LOVING the Coastal Scents quad! I enjoy the colors, and it’s just enough for me as I don’t wear them SO often!
Do you have the Beauty Box 5 subscription? Will you be getting it?
Press sample. All opinions are honest and my own.