When I found out last year that the Pantone Color of the Year 2014 was Radiant Orchid, I was ecstatic! BUT, I’ll be honest, I probably had NOTHING in that color and I spent the entire year looking for products of that shade. I wore the heck out of it too, so that’s good! Now, the search is on (in AND out of my collection!) for Marsala. And, hey, I proclaim that the entree of the year is Chicken Marsala (hooray for me because I love that dish lol).
So, shall we take a look at my wishlist of Marsala products?!
1. Kat Von D Cathedral (matte coco rose (cult favorite))
2. Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick Vintage (deep rose)
3. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nomad (gold-laced maroon)
4. NARS Outlaw (soft rose with golden shimmer)
5. butter London Toff (dusty rose pink)
6. Sephora Collection Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner 24 HR Wear 19 Bag It (Shimmer Red Brown)
7. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Corrupt (dark metallic reddish brown shimmer with silver micro-sparkle)
8. Sephora Collection Colorful Blush Golden Spice 14 (reddish chestnut with gold shimmer)
9. Clinique Chubby Stick Cheek Colour Balm 01 Amp’d Up Apple (blushing red)
10. Urban Decay Rapture (dusty rose) AND Manic (soft wine)
12. Sephora Collection Color Lip Last Color 24 Cocoa Passion (Shimmering Brown)
13. Make Up For Ever Artist Shadow – powder blush
14. Too Faced La Creme Spice Spice Baby (pinky brown)
15. Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick Dynamic (muted rose to mauve)
16. Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon Glace (dusty mauve)
17. ColourPop Lumiere (dusty mauve)
18. Essie In Stitches
19. Maybelline Touch of Spice
20. Tom Ford Coco Ravish
AND last but NOT least
21. TooFaced Melted Chihuahua
What do you think? Is Marsala a shade you like or are happy to pass up?
I personally LOVE this shade! If you’re into Kylie Jenner’s lipstick choices, believe you me, marsala is something you’ll be into, as well!!