I have been subscribed to Starlooks FOREVER, but I never get a chance to share each box with you, but I received this one yesterday and was instantly inspired to create this look. I think it is MY FAVORITE look THUS far. I am SO in love with this look!!
The Starlooks July Box was a special edition box featuring Nylon Pink and contained: Pooh Bear Tendergloss, Tipsy Lip Pencil, Blue Chill Eye Pencil and Yellow Traffic Eyeshadow.
I did not swatch the Blue Chill Eye Pencil and the Tipsy Lip Pencil – they will be featured another time. I was really inspired by the lipstick and the eyeshadow, so that’s what I decided to use.
– Starlooks Yellow Traffic base/eyelid
– MAC Goldenrod patted over Yellow Traffic with a little bit of MAC Burnt Orange
– Urban Decay Freak was then applied Mid-Eyelid outward
– Urban Decay Fringe was patted on to outermost eyelid
– Urban Decay Urban was applied on outermost crease
– Starlooks Yellow Traffic was applied on innermost crease
– Tearduct was highlighted with Jordana Eyeshadow Pencil Continuous Almond
– Starlooks Pooh Bear Tendergloss
– Starlooks Yellow Traffic Eyeshadow was patted onto center of bottom lip
Starlooks Yellow Traffic is a frosty yellow that almost appears to be yellow gold. It’s a gorgeous color and applied beautifully without too much fallout. I am truly impressed with Starlooks eyeshadows and own 2 palettes thanks to the Starlooks subscription box. I have been with them for a little more than a year now, I believe.
The Starlooks Tendergloss is a hybrid of lipstick and lipgloss, and goes on extremely shiny yet almost opaque. I like to think of it as a popsicle lip. As you can see it looks uneven but looks almost jelly-like. It definitely gives lips a nice, full look to them. The addition of the Yellow Traffic eyeshadow in the center of the bottom lip gives it an even fuller look while adding depth and it also ties in well with the eye look.
I kept my blush tame, as my motto is that you should only go bold with 2 out of 3 looks. Eyes, Blush/Contour and Lips. I obviously chose eyes and lips. I used the Milani Tea Rose blush over the butter London Pence highlight with Makeup Revolution Pink Lights.
Now, for all the pictures I took…
What do you think? Will you be subscribing to Starlooks? For $15, you will receive 3 – 4 full-size products every month! I have been a member for SO long, and there has never been a box that I didn’t like!
Purchased by me except Milani blush and Jordana Eyeshadow Pencil. All opinions are honest and my own.