Press sample. Purchased by me.
When Fall/Autumn comes around, I become calm – not only because my birthday is usually around the corner, but because I can wear fun, darker colors and also the leaves around me are silently dropping as if they have a dancing cue. Such a gorgeous time of year!
So, my inspiration came from just that.
What I Used:
1. MAC Ablaze Lipstick (LIMITED EDITION, sadly – I paid above retail for this beauty, but I don’t regret it – I do wish I had bought several of these – love the color)
2. Jordana Mascara/Eyeliner – SO.OBSESSED. I even went and bought a bag full of Jordana eye products! I love these!
3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Gold Rush – This is HANDS DOWN my favorite metallic gold eyeshadow – and BEST PART is that it stays on ALL DAY LONG. And, it accents my skintone perfectly!
4. Youngblood Pink Cashmere Crème Blush – This is THE perfect shade of blush. I am absolutely in LOVE with this for Fall.
5. Maybelline BB Cream – Medium – This was the base on my face (yes, that rhymed!) and it really has been fixing my face for the better – I’ve noticed it has been “cleaning up” my face.
I didn’t take individual pictures of what I used this time around because I was going to a baby shower for a friend, so maybe when I get a chance, I will add them in – please let me know if you’d like that! 😀
Here’s what I created with these beautiful items!
I added a dab of the Maybelline Gold Rush onto my lipstick to give it that fun effect! It really looked nice! I definitely recommend it!!
What do you do with your makeup items that are surprising?!
Jordana and Maybelline were press samples. All rest purchased by me. All opinions are honest and my own.