Warning: Picture and Text Heavy!
Today, I have for you 2 AMAZING Mighty Shiny Lip Gels and a GORGEOUS Luminous Crème Blush.
I’m going to start off with the Mighty Shiny Lip Gels. First, I tried Confessed, which is described by Youngblood Cosmetics as “a sheer watermelon-red”, but I was unable to get the color distinction on my lips, but I’m certain there was a subtle red tint. It had a wonderful sheen, though. That’s for sure! It was extremely glossy, and a little heavy, but not as heavy and suffocating as other lip glosses get.
The 2nd lip gel was Unveiled described by Youngblood Cosmetics as, “a sheer, shimmery bright pink”. Again, I did not get the color on my lips, but there was a little shimmer. And, again, it was extremely glossy and felt hydrating and lovely on the lips.
Key ingredients in the lip gels include (the following information is provided by Youngblood Cosmetics):
- Momordica Grosvenorii Fruit Extract – a powerful antioxidant which fights free radicals and slows premature aging.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – emollient source of Vitamin E; especially beneficial for chapped, dry skin.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil – conditioning agent that revitalizes thirsty lips.
- Sweet Almond Oil – rich in oleic and linoleic acids, proteins, and Vitamin D to soften skin.
Moving on, I tried the Luminous Crème Blush in Pink Cashmere described by Youngblood Cosmetics as “a lively, matte carnation pink”. The blush was fabulous and definitely illuminated my cheek bones. I think this color is fabulous for every type of skin color, which makes it extremely versatile. Also, it doesn’t have a heavy weight to it – it is extremely lightweight and feels barely there! (The lipstick is from Wet n Wild. If you really want to know which one, I’ll tell you in the comments area!)
The natural blush, which boasts oil-free formula contains (following information provided by Youngblood Cosmetics):
- Vitamins C and E – a nourishing blend that works together to help protect against oxidative stress.
- Allantoin – a moisturizing botanical that is an effective anti-irritant.
- Jojoba Esters – an excellent emollient.
If you are looking for cruelty-free makeup, this is definitely for you! And the big bonus is all the key ingredients it contains!
* Product samples were provided to me for review. All opinions are honest and my own. *