Thankful for my Handyman Husband! 🙂
1. The family I call my own – my father, mother, and my little brother.
2. The family I married into – my husband, his parents, and his sister and her family.
3. Seeing them and sharing memories with them.
4. My husband, whom is everything I had asked for and more.
5. My sweet parakeet, Daler, who keeps us company, entertains us, and is just plain cute.
6. Our house, which gives us shelter and gives us a place to call home and relax.
7. J.K. Rowling for keeping me on my toes for over a decade, and for helping preserve my childhood.
8. Our friends – sometimes, you just need more people for socializing, family away from home, someone to taste new recipes, giving and listening to advice.
Thankful for so many things! Wish I could recount them all, but I think this will do for now. I give thanks everyday for all the memories made and to be made. God bless.