Sand or neutral tones – whatever you want to call them – they are definitely beautiful on various skintones and go beautifully together, so there’s no doubt that Phase III: Sand Collection of the ColourPop Spring 2017 Collection is a HUGE hit. As usual, I grabbed this immediately when it launched to make sure that I’m here to help you choose which phase is the best match for you OR if you’re like me, you’ll want them all – every last piece!
And, finally, Phase III: Sand Collection contains the following pieces:
- Pressed Powder Face Duo: Double Play containing the shades Getting Handsy and Padded Down
- Pressed Powder Shadow Palette: Heavy Hitter containing the shades Full-Zip, Ringer, Side Tracked, and Top Notch (also sold separately)
- Pressed Powder Shadows: Ego, Conundrum, Boxer (also in this post is Note to Self, which is not part of the Sand Collection but is a great shade to add to your collection)
- 2 Ultra Satin Lips: Strip and Strut
- 2 Ultra Matte Lips: Knotty and Embellish
- 2 Super Shock Shadows: Reversible and Super Hard Core
Double Play contains 1 blush in Getting Handsy and 1 highlighter in Padded Down.
Wearing Double Play on my face in all pictures.
The pressed powder shadow palette is called Heavy Hitter, and contains the shades Full-Zip, Ringer, Side Tracked, and Top Notch (also sold separately).
Top to Bottom: Full-Zip, Ringer
Top to Bottom: Side Tracked, Top Notch
For the #EOTD, I used Ringer all over the lid, Top Notch was used in the crease, Side Tracked was used on the outer lid, and Full-Zip was used to highlight the browbone.
There are 3 other pressed powder shadows in the Sand Collection (Ego, Conundrum, and Boxer), and to get another FREE palette, I added Note to Self.
Top to Bottom: Ego and Boxer
Top to Bottom: Conundrum and Note to Self
The Holiday Collection included Ultra Matte Lips in Knotty and Embellish, which are back as part of the Sand Collection.
The Ultra Satin Lips in Strip and Strut are a great addition to the ColourPop line. These shades are beautiful.
And, last but not least, are the stunning super shock shadows in Reversible and Super Hard Core, which could easily double as highlighters.
Super Hard Core:
Top to Bottom: Super Hard Core and Reversible
If you are also into the monochromatic trend, then you have three phases to choose from.
Which one (or two or all) fits you?!
Purchased by me. All opinions are honest and my own.