No actual butterflies were harmed in the making of this post.
If you regularly watch YouTube like I do, you know Dani from CoffeeBreakWithDani, bubbly makeup YouTuber, Beauty extraordinaire. She collaborated with ColourPop (again; she also created ColourPop Frida Lippie Stix/Pencil) and created this gorgeous eyeshadow quad.
The four shades are:
– Bravery- True medium brown in a Matte finish
– Strength- Soft peachy caramel in a Satin finish
– Hope- Radiant opal with pink, violet, blue and silver duo chrome in a Sheer Opal finish
– Kindness- Warm red brown undertone with a gold, green and blue duo chrome in a Sheer Opal finish
Again, the four shades are:
– Bravery– True medium brown in a Matte finish
– Strength – Soft peachy caramel in a Satin finish
– Hope – Radiant opal with pink, violet, blue and silver duo chrome in a Sheer Opal finish
– Kindness – Warm red brown undertone with a gold, green and blue duo chrome in a Sheer Opal finish
The look I created with this was quite simple. I used Bravery in the crease and blended it outwards, applied Kindness all over the lid and Hope in the inner eye corner. Finishing it off, I used Strength on the browbone.
And, to recap:
These are recently my favorite eyeshadows to work with because the formula of cream-to-powder really blends beautifully. This palette is extremely versatile as Hope and Kindness are both sheer opals and can be layered on other colors to be transformed. As I really love duochromes, this quad was a must for me.
Will you be buying this quad (It’s LIMITED EDITION!) or have you already grabbed it? What’s your favorite way to wear this?!
Purchased by me. All opinions are honest and my own