Today, I was extremely inspired. I had TWO ideas, but I put one to use for now. This, I will call, my Poison Ivy and/or Mother Nature look. Just like the Spider Queen Makeup Look, I will mostly share products I used and then show photos.
Makeup Items used:
– Almay CC Cream in Medium
– IT Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in Rich
– “Highlight” using Maybelline Color Tattoo in Waves of White (basically used all over face because of duochrome effect/green glow)
– “Contour” using Milani Bella Eyes in Emerald
– Face Design: Eyeko Old Gold Fat Eye Stick, Jordana Liquid Eyeliner Pencil Jade Jewel, and Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tipsy for lone rose.
– Eyebrows: SmartBrow in Brunette and Maybelline Great Lash LIMITED EDITION Teal Appeal Mascara
– Eyes: Eyeko Old Gold Fat Eye Stick, Jordana Liquid Eyeliner Pencil Jade Jewel and Maybelline Great Lash LIMITED EDTION Teal Appeal Mascara
– Lips: Revlon Toast of New York, Milani Bella Eyes in Sand, and Jordana Eyeshadow Pencil in Endless Emerald
And, on to the pictures!
Basically, my favorite part of this look was playing with all the greens and olives, and making the lips all bark-like. I also really enjoyed making the vine. What do you think of this unconventional look for Halloween?
Purchased by me. Press sample. All opinions are honest and my own.